Got a call from cocharn & associates demanding 1200 dollars payment immediately for AWL. Supposedly for a loan from 2012 ? AWL is a tribal lender with an arbitration agreement, their loans are only enforceable if you are a member of their tribe dont fall for this scam

Review about: American Web Loan Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with American Web Loan?

Comments

I went through AWL in 01/2015 and received $2000 and they said I owe $10,000!!!DF?

A *** car price!!??

Keeps calling me from "Cochran and associates," but with a California number saying I'm being sued.How if u stated my info or "paperwork" was returned to you undeliverable and you need info?

A bunch of crooks!!!

Is awl legal or can I stop paying them

I got a call today saying I need to pay 200 to stop from being served.So I shouldn't be worried?

Because they called my current job now. And I do not want to be served.

In front of my boss.PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE THEY SCREW ME OUT OF MY MONEY

to Marisa #1365181

I got a call also please send me your number to I can tel you what they said also what number did they call you from

to Sharron #1365764

Called me too.Said would be charged with theft by deception because I closed the bank account I used when I did have this loan.

Also threatened some type of fraud charge.

Said I owed $4500 but would settle for $900.....which coincidentally is the amount I owed when I stopped paying AWL because I figured out I was getting scammed.So do I pay or not?

to Doxiemom #1371402

Did you get a answer because they did the same with me