1.3K views
Interest Rate

Dear #AmericanWebLoan I *** hate you. My cars transmission went and I borrowed the money to have it fixed.

I borrowed 1000 around the beginning of june..now trying to pay back that 1000. You've charged me 107.10 every week for 2 months. I get on the phone to hear that all of those 8 payments were interest. Now my next payment will go towards the 1000 that I applied for..2 to 5 dollars out of 100 of it....which means 94 to 98 dollars a week is still going towards interest and 2 to 5 is going towards my 1000...I need help.

I need someone. I'm literally paying 107 a week until March ...UNTIL MARCH...I can't afford this...I can't. Share this or tag people.

I screwed myself on applying for a loan but this is horrible...its a horrible scam ....look at the amount still due...1078...Where the *** did the 78 come from.... SHARE SHARE SHARE.

Review about: American Web Loan Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

anonymous1 are you speaking from 1st hand experience? How do you know?

Yes they can. They will send it to a collection agency who will report it to your credit report.

Change your bank account so they can't draft anymore payments. They will send you hate mail but there's nothing they can do to you.