1.1K views 0 comments

Their website says "competitive rates".Over 500% is the interest charge.

Related: American Web Loan - STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Their website would not allow a same day payoff and when I called they said my US BANK Visa "wasn't compatible" with their new credit card system. Asked if they could debit my checking, "no we can't accept same day payments". If being a "Tribal Nation" allows them not to follow the laws then they should not be allowed to be in this business.

I am contacted the OAG in my state and encourage everyone else to do the same.DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE NO MATTER HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE GET A LOAN FROM THIS INDIAN NATION.

Review about: Loan.

Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE American Web Loan Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $1500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with American Web Loan?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more NationStar Mortgage is an Evil, Disgusting, Unprofessional Company and I Don't Even Have a Loan With Them! Nationstar Mortgage "A NationStar employee was parked illegally on my street, on an ATV trail for more than 30 minutes. She was filling out some paper work in her truck and though..." Read more American Web Loan Loan Review from Brentwood, Tennessee American Web Loan "Do not ever do business with these people. In black and white in the contract it states I can pay the loan off and am eligible to receive a refund..." Read more Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more