Reply by American Web Loan

Thank you for your recent feedback. We appreciate you voicing your concerns and would like to help to resolve them. Please contact our offices at your earliest convenience so that we may discuss some options and come up with a resolution. We can be reached at 877-860-7171.
Author's
2.2
Interest Rate

I sent a check in for the payoff amount, and they lost my check!!! Now I'm paying extra interest, plus NSF fees from my bank, and now my payoff is almost double!

They are not willing to help their customers in any way. They said "I need to see if my bank cashed the check" and that they have not "found my check"...it has been over a month. I have the tracking number and everything that says my check was delivered to the receptionist at the front desk of their office in Tulsa, OK. But I keep getting payments taken out and they are not willing to help or waive any extra fees.

Absolutely insane. Do not get a loan with these guys.

Review about: American Web Loan Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Easy and quick to get my money, Easy to make payments.

I didn't like: Not willing to help waive fees due to losing my check, Not willing to make an effort to find my check, Extra fees from my bank and their company due to thier fault.