2.2
Interest Rate

I sent a check in for the payoff amount, and they lost my check!!!Now I'm paying extra interest, plus NSF fees from my bank, and now my payoff is almost double!

They are not willing to help their customers in any way. They said "I need to see if my bank cashed the check" and that they have not "found my check"...it has been over a month. I have the tracking number and everything that says my check was delivered to the receptionist at the front desk of their office in Tulsa, OK. But I keep getting payments taken out and they are not willing to help or waive any extra fees.

Absolutely insane.Do not get a loan with these guys.

Review about: American Web Loan Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Easy and quick to get my money, Easy to make payments.

I didn't like: Not willing to help waive fees due to losing my check, Not willing to make an effort to find my check, Extra fees from my bank and their company due to thier fault.

Had an Experience with American Web Loan?

Comments

Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Hostess Brands - Suzy Q nail polish remover Hostess Brands "...When I took one out of the wrapper, it smelled like nail polish remover..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more