Reply by American Web Loan

We take consumer feedback very seriously, and we welcome any feedback regarding a customer’s experience. Please provide adequate information for our offices to address any concerns you may have. You may also contact us directly at feedback@americanwebloan.com or call us at 877-860-7171.
Author's

Do not use American Web Loan. Twice I thought I had made a payment to the principal that they did not put through.

So when I went to pay off the loan it was double what I thought it was going to be and then on top of that the amount I was quoted online was $655 then when I went to call it was suddenly $675 because apparently you have to give two days notice to pay off your loan and there was a holiday on Monday so they added an extra day and more interest for them. They are beyond greedy and take advantage of poor people.

DO NOT USE them! They are dishonest and will scheme to get as much money as they can from you.

Review about: American Web Loan Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I just received a call stating that I owe from 2014. They had my social security number. I never got a loan from them.

comments