Please do not get a loan from these people.They are a big scammer.

I have a loan of 1,500.00. I made an extra payment trying to pay off my account and because it was not made on the date of my payment, this extra 300.00 went straight to interest. I never heard of such. Any other loan if you make an extra payment, your payment is put towards the principle.

They are a bigger scam I would advise you to stay away from them.

I am contacting the Attorney General for my state to have them remove from making loans in this state.I just takes one person to reach out and make it happen.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of american web installment loan from American Web Loan. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Web Loan to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was this company business practices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Web Loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Web Loan?

Comments