Reply by American Web Loan

We take consumer feedback very seriously, and we welcome any feedback regarding a customer’s experience. Please provide adequate information for our offices to address any concerns you may have. You may also contact us directly at feedback@americanwebloan.com or call us at 877-860-7171.
Author's
Interest Rate

Took out an emergency installment loan for $2500, worst decision ever, but I had to have the money. 8 months and almost $6k later, they STILL want money!

According to them, only $500 of that was paid to the principal!!! HORRIBLE! I reported them to my state (IL) as they aren't legally allowed to lend here, they are not licensed, so I am not obligated to pay anymore, but am trying to get what I've overpaid them back. I have emailed them and they won't even acknowledge that I have asked for a refund.

I don't know if it will be successful but I have reported them to the Illinois department of financial and professional regulation.

Also with my states attorney general. Hopefully they won't be able to take advantage of anyone else.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Web Loan Loan.

Reason of review: Other issue.

I didn't like: Do your research, Rip off, Not even licensed in my state, Taken advantage of.