Interest Rate

I had borrowed 500.00, they said on computer that had to pay 400.00 interest, I thought it is too much but no choice. 185.00 month to payoff but all sudden death was horrible that they took double a month, kept taking for 4 months.

I called and told them that they take too much, paid 1600.00. They said have 4 more months to take out, I said {{Redacted}}, I upset and went to bank to talk with manager, he said bad company and just close the bank card and acct, get new bank card, that way they can't take any more. Awl got pissed off and called me everyday. I ignored them.

It works. They are not relate to credit report. So no credit for it as found out. I SUGGEST THAT YOU WHO HAVE STILL PAYMENT, just called bank and report lost card and closed acct and get new card then Awl will be stuck and not get anymore money.

Do it.

For your own safety. Cheers

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at American Web Loan. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Web Loan to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Web Loan and american web loan loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments