Reply by American Web Loan

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to speak with you about your concerns. Please contact us at feedback@americanwebloan.com at your earliest convenience.
Author's

Needed a fast small loan of $1000, when calling to check balance on the loan. I'm thinking the balance would be lowered.

BUT It's higher then when I first started it. Now I get told, by the time it's paid off. I would owe them $4,799.00 for a $1000.00 loan. Just a HIGHWAY ROBBERY, for a person to pay with a low income.

A company like this should be SHUT DOWN and the Person that started this company should be BEHIND BARS... I to file for Bankruptcy because of this company.

Just so I can rebuild my credit and start my life all over. This Company is a Joke, when you have other bills to pay.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Web Loan Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Highway robbery.

Comments

I have used this company to borrow 2500 in Oct 2017, made 4 payments of 671. , & was told 4 months later when I wanted to pay it off, the payoff was still over 2100, then they withdrew over 2548 to pay off the original 2500!

Then I inquired about the same loan amount four months later. For 2500, they payment NOW was 1341. for 6 month loan (costing a total of $8046, or 1233. a month for a 12 month loan (costing a total of 14,796).

Really!!!!!! {{Redacted}} Law???????